Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Kajol not suitable for Ajay


Don’t draw any conclusion with the headline, Kajol and Ajay Devgan always makes a perfect couple and keeps their relationship go on smoothly with love and trust. Kajol is always suitable for Ajay but not best suited for Ajay’s next directional venture with is an action drama.

"I'm directing a film in mid-2009. There is no role for Kajol in my next film. The leading lady's role in that film doesn't suit her," Devgan said. Kajol and Ajay was liked by the audience in U Me Aur Hum and Ajay as a director was appreciated.

Ajay who is away from action film for a long said, "My next film as a director would be an action film with an undercurrent of dark humour. Even Milan Luthria's film that I'm acting in is an action film. I believe audiences want to see me back in action. In fact when I made my entry balanced between two speeding cars in Golmaal Returns people immediately remembered my entry in my first film Phool Aur Kante. The action in my directorial venture will be something unusual."

How difficult is it to perform stunts, Ajay said, "Action scenes have become much safer now. Earlier we had to do it all by ourselves. Now when you jump from the fifth floor you're harnessed. Earlier you just did it, or didn't."

Presently, Kajol is shooting for Karan Johar’s ‘My Name Is Khan’ in New York with Shahrukh.

No comments:

Post a Comment