Saturday, July 4, 2009

Katrina feels unsafe


Katrina Kaif is feeling unsecured and threatened over poor security. She is desperately looking for a new house following increasing number of intruders barging into her house.

Confirming the news, Kat said, “I don’t feel safe any more. I’m a free-spirited working girl and pretty confident about making my way through the concrete jungle. But when strangers reach your door, it’s time to worry because there’s just me and my faithful maid in the house.”

But Katrina is paying the price of being a celebrity. “I’ve looked at a number of places. But the minute they know it’s someone famous, they hike the price. I need to move into a place where I feel safer living alone. No matter what it costs,” said the actress.

Katrina’s effort to secure her place ended in a smoke after her new maid had a difference with the old one. “The new maid couldn’t get along with the first maid, so I had to ask her to leave,” added Katrina.

Katrina’s sister Isabel is learning acting at the Lee Strasberg Institute and the actress said the she will feel secure after her sister joins her in Mumbai but there is some more time as she is still in the learning process.

No comments:

Post a Comment