Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sanjay donates money to Manyata


Next celebrity to promote their film on Salman Khan’s ‘Dus Ka Dum’ is Sanjay Dutt and Jackie Shroff for ‘Luck’. The three had a great time on the show recollecting past memories. Sanjay won 10 laks rupees which he has donated to his wife Manyata’s NGO Damage, working for the under privileged and disabled children.

Sanjay Dutt says, "10 Ka Dum is a great show to be on! Salman's fantastic as the host! I was there with Jaggu and it was a riot. The three of us had a smashing time. Salman mimicked me, and made me sing and dance to songs from my films."

He confirms winning Rs 10 lakh for the show, "Yes, and I donated it to the NGO Damage. They are doing great work and help the poor and disabled."

Sanjay’s next film after ‘Luck’ is ‘Lamhaa’ opposite Bipasha Basu.

No comments:

Post a Comment